07 July 2011

Animation Magazine Pitch Party Results are in

The results for the Pitch Party Contest are in! Congratulations to the winners and honorable mentions! Although Fate Saga didn't win, it was still a great experience and an amazing opportunity. The Fate Saga pitch will still be featured in the Animation Magazine's July issue, and will still be distributed all over the San Diego Comic Con. That is great exposure and will hopefully introduce more people to Fate Saga. With that in mind, all of the entries win. Thank you everyone for your support!

http://www.animationmagazine.net/events/animags-10th-annual-pitch-party-winners-announced/

For everyone brought to this blog from the Animation Magazine's pitch contest, I want to extend a great welcome and I hope you will stay along for the ride!

2 comments:

Hey Dana!

I'm the creator of ARMSmasters and it was the Pitch Party that first exposed me to your guys efforts. I have to say that I'm thrilled and inspired by what you guys are accomplishing with Fate Saga. The concept is awesome and the amount of work and the quality that you guys are producing is inspirational. It was an absolute pleasure to come across this blog. I just wanted to reach out to you and give you a thumbs up in the hopes of networking with you and encouraging you and your crew.

Keep up the good work!

Hi Michael!

Thank you so much for your words of encouragement and vote of confidence! I had also learned of your efforts through the Pitch Party, and I was very impressed by the amazing and fantastic work with ARMSmasters! Everything from the story, character designs, animation to the overall presentation are so well rendered and professional! It is a pleasure meeting you and I look forward to seeing how both ARMSmasters and Fate Saga grow from here!

Post a Comment