16 July 2012

Fate Saga Fan Art

Hi everyone! This week I'm going to present to you some lovely gift and fan art that I've received for Fate Saga throughout the last few weeks, some from Metrocon! I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed receiving them!

Baby Seiron planting a seedling, by The Taffetas' co-creator Yesenia Carrero. This was drawn during a Drawing Jam Yesenia, Tracy and I had earlier this month! I absolutely love the style! He's so sensitive!



Cain and Larkspur by Taffetas Co-Creator Tracy MacLauchlan. This was drawn during a Drawing Jam Yesenia, Tracy and I had earlier this month! I love the composition and tone of the whole image! Poor Larkspur looks exhausted!
Larkspur by Eqra Kazi, drawn at Metrocon 2012. At most conventions, I will go to the Artist Alley and commission one of the artists for a Fate Saga sketch. She was the artist I commissioned at Metrocon. I love how feminine Larkspur looks here!

Guile, drawn by Vincent Miller. This was given to me as a gift during the Metrocon 2012 Fate Saga panels. Thanks so much, Vincent! Guile looks ready to take on the world!


Cain versus Armand, by Nic Witthoeft. This was a gift given to me during the Fate Saga panels at Metrocon 2012. Thanks so much, Nic!! Armand looks so imposing, but Cain can do it!


Rori Orvik, by Max Rauer, done during Holiday Matsuri 2011. Every convention, I usually scope out the Artist Alley and commission one of the artists for a Fate Saga sketch. Thanks so much, Max!!

Chibi Rori, by Max Rauer, done during Holiday Matsuri 2012. This one he made out of the kindness of his heart. Thanks so much, Max! I love her little shrug. It's like she's saying "What am I supposed to do here, again?"



Thank you so much for your time, creativity and support!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment