07 January 2013

Holiday Matsuri 2012

Hi everyone and Happy New Year!

On this post I wanted to talk a little bit about Holiday Matsuri 2012, which I had the pleasure of going to on December 15th and 16th.  Because it was a small convention, I decided to forego the Art Table and just spend Saturday and Sunday networking with fellow artists and special guests.  I had the pleasure of meeting D.C. Douglas, Quinton Flynn, J. Michael Tatum and Todd Haberkorn.  They were all very nice, and their panels were fun and informative!

I don't normally talk about the hotel itself when I talk about conventions, but I'm going to make an exception in this case.  The convention was held at Embassy Suites Orlando – Lake Buena Vista South.  The hotel itself was clean and gorgeous, and the room was one of the nicest I had ever stayed in for the price.  They had a great deal - a free weekend pass for each night booked at the hotel, which my friend and I definitely took advantage of.  If Holiday Matsuri is held there again next year, I would definitely stay at the hotel again and would recommend it to anyone else. 

The next convention I will be going to is Megacon 2013.  I will have an Art Table there, along with my pal and Taffetas co-creator Yesenia Carrero!  At Megacon, I will be selling my usual wares, along with a little bit of Fate Saga merchandise.  I will talk more about Megacon as the event comes closer.


 Quick sketch of Cain

1 comments:

Are there still characters who do not have an actor?

Post a Comment