14 January 2013

Upcoming Screen-Recording Videos

Kicking off 2013, I am going to be adding a new feature to the blog - screen-recordings.  Outside of Fate Saga, I teach Digital Art at the University of Tampa.  I have recently acquired Camtasia, which allows me to record high quality videos of my computer screen.  This is great for tutorials, speed-paintings, documentaries, etc.  and will be great not only for my students, but also for Fate Saga.  For my first test, I recorded myself doing a quick-sketch exercise of some hands (can you guess which Fate Saga characters these belong to?) and sped the video up around 500%.  The original drawing took about 20 minutes, and the music is "Fate Saga's Battle Theme" by our talented crew member, Spencer Bambrick!


 
I am going to be experimenting with the program within the next few weeks and uploading the videos to the blog.  Any requests for what you'd like to see?  Tutorials for Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign or Flash?  Speed painting of a particular character or feature?  Animation?  If so, please feel free to comment here and I will keep your requests in mind!

0 comments:

Post a Comment