20 May 2013

Character Facial Expression Practice Sketches

Here is a batch of practice facial sketches I just recently did as a warm up.  This batch features three characters that aren't part of the main cast but are being worked as on as possible additional characters in the story - Eli (the top middle), Isis (top right) and Mortar (bottom center).

Eli and Isis are especially in the process of being designed, and here I wanted to try drawing their faces/expressions/hair in the same batch as some of Fate Saga's established cast both to see if they look like they belong in the same world, and also that they don't look too similar to anyone else.  Neither them are solidified yet, but I'm slowly getting the kinks out.  Once I get far enough, I'll try a colored, more cleaned up version of them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment