07 May 2014

Fate Saga Updates and Tofugu Animated Short Film

Hello everyone!  As readers of this blog may know this past year has been pretty heavy work-wise.  On a good note, I've had several major animated freelance projects, and I'm finishing up my first year at the University of South Florida and third year at the University of Tampa.  While it hasn't given me much time to work on my own projects, it has really helped give me more experience and networking contacts both of which will only be a help to Fate Saga in the future. As my pet project, Fate Saga is always on my mind, and with the summer should open up time for more frequent updates. 

With summer comes convention season, and I will be attending some new local cons.  The ones currently on the list are:
Omni Expo
Fanboy Expo
Tampa Bay Comic Con

I will add any additional conventions to the list as I sign up for them.  Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend Florida Supercon this year, but I am excited to see what these new conventions will be like.  I hope to see you there!

Finally, I wanted to take the opportunity to promote a fun and sassy short film, Tofugu, created by a brilliant young lady, Rina Walker, for my Beginning Animation class.  She made every part of this project, from concepts to voice overs and animation, in the span of about 6 weeks (which, for those who may be familiar with the animation production process, is an insane amount of work in such a short amount of time).  As a teacher, it's a joy to see the creativity and work that comes from my students. Please feel free to check it out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment